Inside Sales Representative (B2B) – Spanish Speaker
Hotel Relations - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Inside Sales Representative (B2B) - Spanish Speaker
Do you possess a heavy dose of motivation to meet personal goals? Does success give you an adrenaline rush? If you won’t take no for an answer, then you’ll want to read on. We’re currently offering an exciting opportunity requiring bold and determined personalities to join our team in Düsseldorf. We’re seeking sales talents, individuals who won’t shy away from cold calling and who we can train and transform into Sales Professionals. You will contact hoteliers across Spain via phone and email to convince them of the value of our products. As an expert on our B2B tool “Hotel Manager Pro”, you’ll be the first point of information for hotels in helping them optimize their online presence. You will improve your sales abilities by actively using our CRM system, achieving sales targets and producing sales metrics reports while keeping users’ perspectives in mind. We believe in sharing knowledge to achieve success and so you will share your successful strategies with your team, growing together as you develop a sixth sense when it comes to potential clients and their needs.
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks Spanish at a native level and English (our company language) fluently.
- Is ferociously self-motivated and eager to get to know the industry. Previous acquisition experience would be a bonus.
- Actively pursues success and aspires to be a world-class Sales Professional.
- Possesses excellent communication and negotiation skills in English – both written and oral.
- Won’t shy away from proactively calling hotels to promote our products, enjoys being on the phone and has the ability to spark others’ interest.
- Is results-driven, with a tenacious attitude and positive desire to exceed ambitious targets.
- Is a sociable and communicative individual who works well individually and in a team.
- Can convince others with their open, compassionate personality.
- Is up for any challenge and enjoys learning new things.
- Holds a valid work permit for Germany.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago is...
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- Living in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
Important additional information:
- Please note that only applicants with a valid work permit for Germany will be considered for this position.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- This is a fixed-term contract of 1 year with a long-term perspective.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
If you would like to learn more about the application process at trivago, please click here.